
Barak Obama . Finally he has been elected as the president of the United States as the first Aferican American presindent in the history of this country .
I was following this election all day and now it has come to an end . Now what does that mean to me ? NO MORE PRESIDENTIAL ADS ON TV :)

3 comments:
salam ya man
9a7eeeee7 alblog!
mabrook ya 3am o 5alina neshoof ashya2 7elwa
check out mine...you won't find nothing
abdulazizaziz.wordpress.com
welcome , happy that you came by I will always try to update my blog with most current thoughts and observations . thanks !
The naive happiness from MUSLIMS that Obama will be savior to Iraq and Palastine is just stupid. I agree with you that the campaign is finally over and no more Ads on TV. But I'm afraid that Obama will shift the war from Iraq to Afghanistan like he said "The real danger is not in Iraq, its in Afghan..."
Nice blog hani
I'm Omar by the way
Post a Comment