skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
HANI'S BLOG
Welcome to my blog!
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
I'm in the united states of america right now , and since I came here everything is moving fast, and today is the election night . I will come back to write more about my experince here . see you later !
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Facebook
Hani E AL-T
follow me
blog archive
►
2010
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
▼
2008
(5)
▼
November
(5)
King Abdullah is here ! he's in the United States ...
Firday in the U.S. isn't by all means is what I us...
Barak Obama . Finally he has been elected as the p...
it's fall time and every thing is turnning yellow,...
I'm in the united states of america right now , an...
►
2007
(1)
►
October
(1)
about me
Hanno
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment