Welcome to my blog!

Monday, May 18, 2009

New York ... New York

As Frank Sinatra Said in his song "I wanna wake up in a city that never sleeps" , that's exactly what I felt when I was in the big apple - New York City , this city literally  never sleeps ! 
Times Square and Broad Way St. are amazing , it takes your breath away when you see all those huge ads hanging on the sky covering the whole view and making the whole street lit even though there are no traditional street lights .
The statue of liberty wasn't as high as I excepted , very high security before we get in , but still it was a must see .
The view from the observatory of the empire state was spectacular and from there - mid town manhattan - you can see up till down town , where the finical district is , and  the famous Wall St. and ground zero of  9/11 world trade center.
Ever dreamed of seeing the place that brought us "friends" or "sinfield" ? then you gotta go and take the NBC studios tour on the Rockefeller center . There , we were taken by two NBC representative to show us the studios that currently used for NBC news , late night show and the Saturday night live . It was a wonderful experience . 

No comments: